@hand Solution Overview
Mobile Solutions for a Workforce In Motion™
@hand connects mobile workers to the capabilities of enterprise information systems by delivering user-centric mobile applications that align with mobile work processes. With its Field Mobility System (FMS), @hand offers a patented, mobility-centric architecture and configure-to-order mobile solutions for asset management, inventory management, and field service environments.
Importantly, @hand FMS provides a self-sufficient system architecture. While @hand interfaces with central business systems, @hand solutions also remain true to @hand's philosophy that mobile solutions should be supported by an independent system that can remain focused on the needs of the mobile workforce and abstract mobile users from the complexity and volatility of back-end systems.
Learn more about @hand FMS solutions:
Broad Mobile Technology Support
@hand FMS applications support a wide variety of mobile devices and work in online and offline scenarios. With support for rugged handhelds, tablets, laptops and smartphones, @hand enables mobile users to connect to enterprise data over any IP-based network, including Wi-Fi, WWAN, Ethernet, and dial-up. With @hand's latest product release - FMS 6 - @hand offers support for Windows devices as well as iOS (iPhone / iPad), Android, and other devices with HTML 5-compliant browsers.
@hand customers report the following benefits:
- Data Integrity: Accelerated data feeds from the field improve the quality and accuracy of information in enterprise systems.
- Productivity: Field force automation through intuitive mobile applications reduces administrative tasks and paperwork and increases the time available for high-value job tasks and customer interaction.
- Process Optimization: More accurate and timely information allows management to allocate field resources more effectively and with more accurate data.
- Compliance: Guided mobile applications with business rules validation helps to ensure operational and regulatory compliance.
- Total Work Visibility: Strategic mobile enterprise solutions allow organizations to connect frontline work execution with work planning and processing, enabling a comprehensive view of the work cycle.