@hand is a growing enterprise mobile software company based in Austin, Texas. We are looking for a Product Manager who will manage product definition activities, detailed product requirements definition, and the @hand product roadmap. The primary objective of the position is to continue @hand’s market and product leadership by driving the release of high-value, innovative product features that are desirable by customers and partners. The position is ideally suited for an individual with a business and technology background that is well-organized, planning-oriented, creative, and who offers experience and proficiency in research and analysis. The position reports to the Vice President of Products.
- Work with Marketing and Sales to gather market feedback and customer inputs.
- Create and manage a comprehensive product roadmap, working with the company’s Product Control Board.
- Own product requirements and associated documentation.
- Serve as the product owner in the agile (Scrum) development process.
- Reinforce innovation with market research and trend analysis, driving product features that continue to establish @hand as a thought leader and a technology innovator.
- Analyze the @hand competitive landscape and ensure that the product roadmap positions the company to differentiate effectively in the market.
- Research and introduce complementary technologies that represent partner opportunities for @hand.
- Work with Marketing to optimize product packaging based on software distribution and revenue strategies.
- Contribute to product documentation, such as user manuals, product guides, and technical content for marketing channels.
- Create detailed product release plans that merge with marketing release strategies.
- Manage the definition of product demonstrations and product-centric content for use in sales and marketing situations.
- 7+ years of experience in the enterprise software industry.
- 2+ years of experience in a product management role.
- 5+ years of previous experience in a technical software role.
- Strong writing and content creation capabilities.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word®, Excel®, and PowerPoint®.
Please submit inquiries and resume to email@example.com.
4030 W. Braker Lane
Austin, Texas 78759