Field Mobility Applications
@hand SAPHRON provides mobile-first applications for field service optimization. As @hand’s flagship application suite, SAPHRON provides robust out-of-the-box capabilities as well as an architecture that enables rapid configuration to meet customer needs.
Enterprises are increasingly adopting SAPHRON to support the following business processes:
- Equipment Maintenance
- Facilities Management
- Field Sales Inventory / Consignment
- Inventory & Supply Management
Built on the patented @hand Adaptive Mobility Platform, SAPHRON combines the benefits of packaged enterprise software with the advantages of custom-tailored solutions. With SAPHRON, you can leverage proven technology to incorporate mobile applications into your mission-critical business operations:
- Deploy applications to a wide range of modern smart devices, including iOS (iPads and iPhones), Android, and Windows.
- Incorporate high-value peripheral technologies, such as image capture, geo-location tracking, and barcode scanning.
- Interface with any backend system, such as SAP, IBM Maximo, and Oracle E-Business Suite.
@hand TYRIAN is a field mobility solution for PeopleSoft ALM (Asset Lifecycle Management) customers. TYRIAN is the perfect mobile complement for PeopleSoft customers that require mobile work orders on smart devices, such as iPhones.