@hand offers specific mobile solutions for facilities management and maintenance operations. @hand understands the specialized needs of the facilities environment, and how to apply mobile and wireless technologies to achieve measurable results.
@hand provides skilled craftsmen with intuitive mobile applications that guide them through the process of managing electronic work orders, inspections, and asset management. Maintenance supervisors and managers benefit from a dashboard application that allows them to assign work and track activities as they occur. Most importantly, the entire maintenance team benefits from a solution that reduces data collection errors, accelerates data processing, and improves maintenance visibility. Solutions include:
- Maintenance Execution
- Asset Inspection
- Asset Tracking
- Materials Management
@hand solutions align with RCM (Reliability-Centered Maintenance) processes, and @hand has demonstrated an ability to improve the ratio of preventive to corrective maintenance, thereby reducing equipment downtime.
- Work order updates for PMs, CMs (trouble calls), and other types.
- Craft and user-based work assignments.
- Condition assessment and facility equipment ratings.
- Quality assurance inspections.
- Mobile technology solutions appropriate for working with facilities equipment, such as HVAC, electrical, structural, and plumbing.
For more information about facilities management, contact @hand.